Admissions, Records & Registration
Where you live determines your tuition
Choose a method to get admitted
University transfer or help with transcripts
What you need to graduate
Admission, Registration and Records oversees important parts of your student experience at SMCC, from enrollment to graduation. We manage the following:
- Enrolling at SMCC
- Registering for classes
- Obtaining transcripts
- Enrollment verification
- Services for military veterans
- Information for international students
Use the links on the right to access these topics and more.
Remember….Learning Begins Day One!
- Late registration for SMCC classes is NOT permitted. No student may enroll in a class after that class has already begun.
- Open classes are available for enrollment online via my.maricopa.edu until 11:59 p.m. the day before the first class session.
- Registration in person, by fax or by phone must be made prior to the first class meeting.
- Students may not attend a class if they are not officially enrolled in that class.