Get admitted to South Mountain Community College
See how this can impact your tuition
Transcript Request Information
Application Process and the Ceremony
Enrollment Services oversees important parts of your student experience at South Mountain Community College, from admissions to graduation. We manage the following:
- Admission to South Mountain Community College
- Course Registration
- Unofficial and Official Transcript Requests
- Enrollment verification
- Admission for International Students
Use the links on the right to access these topics and more.
Remember… Learning Begins Day One!
- Late registration for classes is NOT permitted. No student may enroll in a class after that class has already begun.
- Open classes are available for enrollment online via your Student Center at my.maricopa.edu until 11:59 p.m. the day before the first class session.
- Registration in person or by phone must be made prior to the first class meeting.
- Students may not attend a class if they are not officially enrolled in that class.