Admission to SMCC
Apply for Admission
- If you are an International F1 Visa Student, follow this link.
- If you are a Western Undergraduate Exchange Program Student, follow this link.
- Otherwise, follow the steps here.
In-Person, Mail or Fax
You can Apply for Admission to any of our college locations by clicking the button or submitting a paper copy of the Student Admission Application in person at the Admissions, Records and Registration Office
- Complete the Student Admission Application and submit with one of the following documents: State Driver’s License or ID; U.S. Passport; or Birth Certificate.
- Allow 48 hours for processing faxed documentation. Fax to 602.243.8199.
- Bring or mail documents to: SMCC Admissions, Records & Registration
Student Enrollment Services Building
7050 S 24th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85042
Submit Student Declaration of Citizenship or Status Form along with one of the following documents: State Driver’s License of I.D.; U.S. Passport; or Birth Certificate.
Tuition will be calculated at the out of state tuition rate until review of the properly completed form.
For more information about required documentation, follow this link: Establishing a Lawful Presence in the United States.
If you are under the age of 18 and do not have a GED or high school diploma, you must complete an Underage Student Information Form to be admitted as a student with special status.
Please follow this link if you are a high school student interested in Dual Enrollment.