Search South Mountain Community College Website
SMCC Cougar facebook South Mountain Community College twitter SMCC youtube Videos


Both official and unofficial transcripts containing your academic history at South Mountain Community College and all other Maricopa Community Colleges are easily obtained.

Official Transcripts

  • An official transcript is printed on transcript paper and bears the college seal and signature of the registrar.
  • The fee for an official transcript is $5.00 per copy.
  • You can pay the fee with cash, check, money order, or credit card.

(Note: Official transcripts will not be released if the student has an outstanding debt with South Mountain Community College or any other MCCCD Institution.)

Unofficial Transcripts

  • An unofficial transcript is printed on white paper and does not have the college seal.
  • There is no charge for an unofficial transcript.

How to Request Your Transcript

There are four convenient ways to request an official or unofficial copy of your Maricopa Transcript:


To submit your request online, access to your Student Center is required. Visit to begin.

  • Click on the Student Center icon, then use your MEID and password to log in.
  • In the section labeled “Academics,” click on the drop-down menu labeled “Other Academic.”
  • Select “Request Transcript,” and click the double arrow.
  • Select “Official Transcript” or “Unofficial Transcript”, then click the arrow.
  • Follow the directions on the screen to complete the process.

  • If it’s been a while since you have attended a Maricopa Community College, you may need to reactivate your MEID to gain access to your Student Center.

    U.S. Mail

    Please complete the Academic Transcript Request Form and mail the form along with payment (no cash, please) to:

    South Mountain Community College
    Attn: Enrollment Services
    7050 S. 24th St.
    Phoenix, AZ 85042-5806

    Fax or Email

    Please complete the Academic Transcript Request Form and fax it to:

    South Mountain Community College
    Attn: Enrollment Services

    You can also email your request to

    Call our office at 602-243-8123 to verify receipt and make your payment over the phone.

    In Person

    Visit the Enrollment Services Office to complete the request form and pay any necessary fees.

    Keep the following tips in mind:

    • Transcripts are released only with the student’s signed request submitted via email, fax, in person or online. No other methods of requests are accepted
    • Transcripts reflect all coursework attempted and completed within the Maricopa County Community College District.
    • Transfer credits are only listed as credit hours accepted and not by course.
    • Most colleges and universities require the official transcript be sent directly from institution to institution.

    If you have any questions or need additional information, please call 602.243.8123.