Both official and unofficial transcripts containing your academic history at South Mountain Community College are easily obtained.
You may request the release of an official transcript by logging into your Student Center at my.maricopa.edu. You may view and print a copy of your unofficial transcript instantly.
Keep the following tips in mind:
- Transcripts are released only with the student’s written request or online.
- Transcripts reflect only South Mountain Community College coursework.
- Transfer credits are listed as credit hours accepted only and not by course.
- An official transcript is printed on transcript paper and bears the college seal.
- The fee to obtain an official transcript is $5.00 for each copy.
- Payment of this fee may be made by check, money order, or credit card.
- Most colleges and universities require the official transcript be sent directly from institution to institution.
- Official transcripts sent to another Maricopa Community College are free.
(Note: Official transcripts will not be released if the student has an outstanding debt with South Mountain Community College or another community college within the Maricopa Community College District.)
- An unofficial transcript is printed on white paper and does not have the college seal.
- There is no charge for an unofficial transcript.
How to Request Your Transcript
There are four convenient ways to request an official or unofficial copy of your SMCC Transcript:
- Click on the login, then use your MEID and password to log in.
- In the Academics section of your Student Center, click on the white drop-down menu.
- Select “Official Transcript” or “Unofficial Transcript”, then click the arrow.
- Follow the directions on the screen to complete the process.
Please complete the Academic Transcript Request Form and mail the form along with payment to:
SMCC Transcripts Registration & Records7050 S. 24th St. Phoenix, AZ 85042-5806
Please complete the Academic Transcript Request Form and fax it to:
SMCC Transcripts 602.243.8199
Visit the Registration & Records Office.
Business hours during the Fall and Spring Semesters are:
- Monday – Thursday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Business hours during the Summer are:
- Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Friday: Our office is closed
Finally, bring a copy of your receipt to Admissions, Registration & Records and we will process your transcript request.
When requesting transcripts (whether online, U.S. mail, FAX or in person), you will need the following:
- Social Security Number or Student ID Number
- Current name, address and telephone number
- Former names used while attending SMCC
- Date of birth
- Complete address to which you would like the transcript sent
- YOUR SIGNATURE
If faxing or mailing your request, please complete the Academic Transcript Request Form and include payment.
Payment can either be made in person, via mail or online in your Student Center at my.maricopa.edu.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please call 602.243.8123.