Both official and unofficial transcripts containing your academic history at South Mountain Community College are easily obtained.
You may request the release of an official transcript by logging into your Student Center at my.maricopa.edu. You may view and print a copy of your unofficial transcript instantly.
Keep the following tips in mind:
- Transcripts are released only with the student’s written request or online.
- Transcripts reflect all coursework completed within the MCCCD system.
- Transfer credits are listed as credit hours accepted only and not by course.
- An official transcript is printed on transcript paper and bears the college seal and signature of the registrar.
- The fee to obtain an official transcript is $5.00 for each copy.
- Payment of this fee may be made by check, money order, or credit card.
- Most colleges and universities require the official transcript be sent directly from institution to institution.
- Official transcripts sent to another Maricopa Community College are free.
(Note: Official transcripts will not be released if the student has an outstanding debt with South Mountain Community College or another community college within the Maricopa Community College District.)
- An unofficial transcript is printed on white paper and does not have the college seal.
- There is no charge for an unofficial transcript.
How to Request Your Transcript
There are four convenient ways to request an official or unofficial copy of your SMCC Transcript:
To submit your request online, access to your Student Center is required. Visit My.maricopa.edu to begin.
- Click on the Student Center icon, then use your MEID and password to log in.
- In the Academics section of your Student Center, click on the drop-down menu labeled “Other Academic.”
- Select “Request Transcript,” and click the double arrow.
- Select “Official Transcript” or “Unofficial Transcript”, then click the arrow.
- Follow the directions on the screen to complete the process.
Please complete the Academic Transcript Request Form and mail the form along with payment to:
South Mountain Community CollegeAttn: Registration & Records7050 S. 24th St.Phoenix, AZ 85042-5806
Please complete the Academic Transcript Request Form and fax it to:
South Mountain Community College Admissions and Records 602.243.8199
Visit the Registration & Records Office.
Business hours during the Fall and Spring Semesters are:
- Monday – Thursday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, Sunday: Our office is closed.
Business hours during the Summer are:
- Monday – Wednesday: 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday, Saturday, Sunday: Our office is closed
Stop by the Admissions, Registration & Records Office to complete the request form and pay any necessary fees.
When requesting transcripts, you will need the following:
- Student ID Number
- Current name, address and telephone number
- Former names used while attending SMCC
- Date of birth
- Complete address to which you would like the transcript sent
- YOUR SIGNATURE
If you have any questions or need additional information, please call 602.243.8123.