Both official and unofficial transcripts containing your academic history at South Mountain Community College and all other Maricopa Community Colleges are easily obtained.
- An official transcript is printed on transcript paper and bears the college seal and signature of the registrar.
- The fee for an official transcript is $5.00 per copy.
- You can pay the fee with credit card.
(Note: Official transcripts will not be released if the student has an outstanding debt with South Mountain Community College or any other MCCCD Institution.)
- An unofficial transcript is printed on white paper and does not have the college seal.
- There is no charge for an unofficial transcript.
How to Request Your Transcript
- Log in to your Online Student Center at My.maricopa.edu to process your request online.
- In the Academics section of your Online Student Center, click on the down arrow to the right of the box labeled Other Academic.
- From the drop down menu, select Unofficial Transcript.
- Click on the double arrow button to the right.
- Select Unofficial Transcript as the Report Type, and click Go.
- Print your unofficial transcript by using your browser’s print options.
- Click the blue link that says Return to go back to the View of your Unofficial Transcript page in the Online Student Center.
Keep the following tips in mind:
- Transcripts reflect all coursework attempted and completed within the Maricopa County Community College District.
- Transfer credits are only listed as credit hours accepted and not by course.
- Most colleges and universities require the official transcript be sent directly from institution to institution.