Both official and unofficial transcripts containing your academic history at South Mountain Community College and all other Maricopa Community Colleges are easily obtained.
- An official transcript is printed on transcript paper and bears the college seal and signature of the registrar.
- The fee to obtain an official transcript is $5.00 for each copy.
- Payment of this fee may be made by check, money order, or credit card.
- Most colleges and universities require the official transcript be sent directly from institution to institution.
- Official transcripts sent to another Maricopa Community College are free.
(Note: Official transcripts will not be released if the student has an outstanding debt with South Mountain Community College or any other MCCCD Institution.)
- An unofficial transcript is printed on white paper and does not have the college seal.
- There is no charge for an unofficial transcript.
How to Request Your Transcript
There are four convenient ways to request an official or unofficial copy of your MCCCD Transcript:
To submit your request online, access to your Student Center is required. Visit My.maricopa.edu to begin.
If it’s been a while since you have attended a Maricopa Community College, you may need to reactivate your MEID to gain access to your Student Center.
Please complete the Academic Transcript Request Form and mail the form along with payment to:
South Mountain Community College Attn: Enrollment Services 7050 S. 24th St. Phoenix, AZ 85042-5806
Please complete the Academic Transcript Request Form and fax it to:
South Mountain Community College Enrollment Services 602.243.8199
Visit the Enrollment Services Office to complete the request form and pay any necessary fees..
Business hours during the Fall and Spring Semesters are:
- Monday – Thursday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, Sunday: Our office is closed.
Business hours during the Summer are:
- Monday – Wednesday: 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday, Saturday, Sunday: Our office is closed
Keep the following tips in mind:
- Transcripts are released only with the student’s signed request submitted via email, fax, in person or online, no other methods of requests are accepted
- Transcripts reflect all coursework attempted and completed within the Maricopa County Community College District.
- Transfer credits are only listed as credit hours accepted and not by course.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please call 602.243.8123.