These programs satisfy the Arizona General Education Curriculum (AGEC).
What’s your next stop? Review this list of Arizona colleges and universities.
Still deciding? Explore all your options. Here are some things for you to consider.
See which Arizona colleges and universities will be visiting the SMCC campus.
University Transfer is a service of the SMCC Advisement Office. We provide resources to help you choose the university that’s right for you.
And there have never been more resources and programs available to help you! Watch this video and learn about new programs and opportunities to transfer to Arizona’s three public universities: Arizona State University (ASU), University of Arizona (U of A) and Northern Arizona University (NAU).
And when you’re ready for more specific information about the transferability of your classes, visit our Academic Advisement Department.
Explore the degree programs available at each of the following universities and colleges. We encourage you to do your research before you commit, and we have provided a list of resources to make your research easier. Take a moment to visit your academic advisor in order to make the transition as smooth as possible.
Transferring to a University in Arizona
- MCCCD Transfer Center — The site you need to review as a Maricopa Community College District student if you are considering a transfer.
- CEG Course Equivalency Guide — Information on courses, course equivalencies, and program requirements.
- NAU at MCCCD — Partnership between the Maricopa Community Colleges and Northern Arizona University. Complete your associate and bachelor degrees without having to leave your community.
- Maricopa-ASU Pathways Program (MAPP) — Partnership between the Maricopa Community Colleges and Arizona State University.
- University of Arizona Bridge Program — Partnership between the Maricopa Community Colleges and the University of Arizona.