You may have a need to obtain a copy of your courses taken at South Mountain Community College. There are four convenient ways to request an official or unofficial copy of your transcripts. Official transcripts are $5.00 each and contain the coursework from all Maricopa Community Colleges. Transcripts sent to a Maricopa Community College and all unofficial transcripts are free!
- 1. Online – Log into your Student Account at my.Maricopa.edu > Under Academic History Select either Official or Unofficial Transcripts from the Drop Down Menu. Note: If you have a financial hold on your record at any Maricopa Community College, your transcript request will not be processed. Please allow up to 48 hours processing time for financial holds to be removed after the required payment has been submitted.
- 2. U.S. Mail – (Payment of fees may be made by check or money order)
Please send your mailed request to: South Mountain Community College / Attn: Admissions, Records & Registration Office / 7050 S. 24th St. / Phoenix, AZ 85042
- 3. Fax – (Payment for faxed requests must be made by credit card only and included in fax request.) Please fax request to: South Mountain Community College Transcripts / 602-243-8199.
- 4. In Person – Payment of fees may be made by check, money order, or credit card. Visit the Admissions, Records & Registration Office. Be sure to check office hours as they may vary during summer.
When requesting transcripts, please provide the following information:
- Specify whether you are requesting an Unofficial or Official Transcript
- Student ID number or Social Security Number
- Current Name, Address and Telephone Number
- Former Names used while attending Phoenix College
- Date of Birth
- Complete Address of where you would like the transcript sent
- SIGNATURE is required to process your request!
If you have any further questions about your records at South Mountain Community College, please call the Admissions, Records & Registration Office at 602-243-8123 or email at email@example.com.