Major Code: 5729
CIPS Code: 52.0201
Total Credits: 18
Description: The Certificate of Completion (CCL) in Management program is designed to provide skills for management careers. Students completing this program are better equipped to apply competencies needed for successful performance in management occupations such as manufacturing, wholesaling, retailing, and service industries. An Associate in Applied Science (AAS) is also available.
Students must earn a grade of C or better for all courses required within the program.
1. Use basic accounting principles to develop and maintain business financial records. (ACC111)
2. Solve basic mathematical problems including discounts, markups, interest, credit, payroll, simple income tax, depreciation, financial statement, and insurance. (ACC111)
7. Identify the fundamental characteristics and functions of modern business, including business principles, marketing, labor relations, and business risk. (GBS151)
8. Generalize and practice legal, ethical and social implications of business decisions and their impact on various individuals, groups and societies. (GBS205)
9. Analyze and interpret legal and ethical issues associated with employment and labor law principles. (GBS205)
10. Apply the management principles of planning, organizing, directing, and controlling to solve commonly occurring managerial problems. (MGT229)
All information published is subject to change without notice. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information presented, but based on the dynamic nature of the curricular process, course and program information is subject to change.
Complete information for CCL - Management can be found HERE
Please refer to the MCCCD CCTA website for official information on all programs.