Sign up Early
- Relax…your class seat is saved
- Smaller monthly payments
- Lower down payment
All payment plan options require an immediate down payment. The earlier you sign up for a payment plan the lower your required down payment.
- Automatic bank payment from a checking or savings account
- Credit/debit card
For changes to your financial information, please contact NBS at 800.609.8056 or access your plan through your Student Center
Cost to Participate
- $20 per semester nonrefundable enrollment fee (ACH & Credit Card)
- $1 enrollment fee for an immediate full payment (Checking/Savings acct)
- $30 returned payment fee if a payment is returned
If the enrollment fee returns for any reason, the agreement may be terminated.
Simple Steps to Enroll
Note: Disable pop-up blocker before paying by Checking/Savings Acct. or Payment Plan
- Navigate to My.Maricopa.edu
- Click on the Student Center icon and log in
- Scroll down to the Finance section and select my payment options/manage my payment plan
- Select Setup/Manage Payment Plan or select the “Pay by checking/savings account” link to make a full payment using your checking/savings account information.
Spring 2018 Payment Plan
If your Spring classes end prior to June 5th, you will have the options listed below.
Please note that all payment plans must be set up prior to your tuition due date.
|Last day to enroll online||Required down payment||Number of Payments||Month of Payments|
|November 24, 2017||10%||6||Dec – May|
|December 26, 2017||20%||5||Jan – May|
|January 25, 2018||40%||4||Feb – May|
|February 22, 2018||50%||3||Mar – May|
|March 27, 2018||60%||2||Apr – May|
|April 26, 2018||75%||1||May only|
The above schedule is subject to change without notice. Payment options are specific to each student’s class schedule and the date the plan is established. Please contact your Cashier’s Office at 602.305.5627 for more information.