Thank you for considering South Mountain Community College for your next meeting or event. The college reflects the diversity and inclusion of our surrounding community — a rich blend of rural, urban, and suburban neighborhoods. The facilities at South Mountain Community College are primarily used for student learning, however, when space is available, we are pleased to support the needs of businesses, industries, non-profit organizations, and the general community.
South Mountain Community College is located at 7050 S. 24th St. in Phoenix. The I-10 freeway is less than five miles away, and we are in line with the Metropolitan Bus Routes. Plus, there are numerous restaurants, markets, and shops adjacent to the campus for your convenience.
- South Mountain Community College employees, please submit all facilities requests via 25Live.
- If submitting for a meeting room request, please submit the 25Live request at least 24 hours in advance.
- If submitting for a large campus event (e.g. conference, luncheon, performance, ceremony, etc.), please submit the 25Live request one month in advance of the event date to allow ample time for availability, processing, technology, maintenance, temperature controls, staffing needs, etc. A member of our facilities and events team (see Contact Information tab below) will be in contact with you to discuss your submission. specifics, technology needs, maintenance, temperature controls, staffing needs, etc.
- External clients, please complete the External Event Intake Form one month in advance of the event date to start the request.
- Within 72 hours of submitting the intake form, a member of our facilities and events team (see Contact Information tab below) will be in contact with you to discuss your submission, specifics, technology needs, maintenance, temperature controls, staffing needs, etc.
Campus Closure Event Requests:
- Please note, both internal employees and external clients, requesting an event during a campus closure (e.g. spring break, winter break, holiday, etc.), must contact our facilities and events team (see Contact Information tab below) for specific criteria, guidelines, and process.
South Mountain Community College has several venues available for external events:
|Performing Arts Center – Auditorium
|Library Community Room 162 or 163
|Library Community Room 162/163 Combined
|Library Conference Room 105
|Student Union 100 ABC
|Classroom for Breakout Sessions (pending availability)
South Mountain Community College has a set established facility rental rates/fees for our venues.
Below are the rates/fees:
All external facility rentals require a Certificate of Insurance. The certificate must name Maricopa County Community College District (MCCCD) as the certificate holder and include the following insurance coverages, at $1,000,000 each:
- Commercial General Liability (GL)
- Commercial Automobile Liability (AL)
- Workers’ Compensation (WC)
Detailed information about the requirements for a Certificate of Insurance are posted HERE
Maricopa County Community College District (MCCCD) is an EEO/AA institution and an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. A lack of English language skills will not be a barrier to admission and participation in the career and technical education programs of the college.
The Maricopa Community Colleges do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in its programs or activities. For Title IX/504 Concerns, call the following number to reach the appointed coordinator: (480) 731-8499. For additional information, as well as a listing of all coordinators within the Maricopa College system, visit the following weblink: https://distict.maricopa.edu/consumer-information/non-discrimination-statements.
El distrito de Los Colegios Comunitarios de Maricopa (cuyas siglas en inglés son MCCCD) es una institución EEO/AA y un empleador con igualdad de oportunidades para veteranos protegidos y personas con discapacidades. Todos los solicitantes calificados recibirán consideración para empleo sin considerar raza, color, religión, sexo, orientación sexual, identidad de género, u origen nacional. La falta de destrezas del idioma inglés no es un impedimento para admisión y participación en programas de educación Técnica del colegio.
Los Colegios Comunitarios de Maricopa no discriminan con base a raza, color, origen nacional, sexo, discapacidad o edad en sus programas o actividades. Sí tiene preguntas sobre título IX/504, llama al siguiente número para comunicarse con el coordinador designado: (480) 731-8499. Para obtener información adicional, así como una lista de todos los coordinadores dentro del sistema de Colegios Comunitarios de Maricopa, visite el siguiente enlace web: https://district.maricopa.edu/consumer-information/non-discrimination-statements.