Ms. Gita Perkins
Faculty - Chemistry
- Phone: 602/243-8155
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PhD, Chemistry Education, Curriculum & Instruction, Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
- MS, Bio-Analytical Chemistry, Department of Chemistry, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK.
- MSc, St. Joseph’s College, Bangalore, India
- BSc, Mount Carmel College, Bangalore, India.
- University of South Florida OSHA Chemistry Lab Safety
- Chemistry Lab Safety Institute, Burbank, CA
- In the Department of Chemistry, University of Illinois, Chicago, IL: Supporting student lab learning
- In the Department of Chemistry, Eugene, OR: Infusing Green Chemistry Principles in the Organic Chemistry Lab
Interests during spare time:
Science articles by Derek Davenport
Most recent reread: A Feeling for the Organism: The Life and Work of Barbara McClintock, written by Evelyn Fox Keller, Professor, History & Philosophy of Science, MIT.
Music: Sounds of the Sitar
Note from Ms. Gita, PhD: Dear Students, I will not be on-campus summer 2014. I wish you all a restful summer break. Please keep checking my page for updates on my learning journey. Happy spring and summer 2014.
Learner | Achiever | Responsibility | Restorative | Empathy