Free summer program that prepares you for college success in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math!
Focused on STEM fields, this summer program includes college success workshops on business etiquette, research, poster presenting and grant writing and application. Students will attend field trips to labs, and participate in industry mentorship and mentor meals. Lunch is provided.
SUMMER SESSION 2017:
May 30 – July 20
Monday – Thursday
8 AM – 2 PM
The program consists of five college credits.
- High school seniors (class of 2017) or high school students who have previously completed at least one college course.
- US Citizens or legal residents
Complete the application and have your parents sign it (if you are under 18)
Submit a personal essay that answers the following questions:
- What are your career aspirations?
- How will this program help you in your future career, academic or personal goals?
Submit the recommendation form from one of your teachers
- Deadline to apply: Friday, April 28, 2017
- Notification of Acceptance: Wednesday, May 12
- Orientation: Thursday, May 18
FREE for those that quality
*Those that do not qualify for the stipend, tuition is $485