Major Code: 5834
CIPS Code: 11.0501
Total Credits: 12-15
Description: The Certificate of Completion (CCL) in Information Technology: Android/iOS Programming provides students with entry-level programming skills and knowledge in developing software for both Android and iOS devices. It includes programming in both Java and Objective-C or Swift languages.
Students must earn a grade of C or better in all courses within the program. Students should consult with a Department Advisor in arranging their schedules.
|CIS105||Survey of Computer Information Systems (3) OR|
|Permission of division chair or department coordinator|
1. Use Java language to solve problems using appropriate forms, tools, and language components. (CIS163AA)
2. Develop mobile app applications for Android platform. (CIS165DA)
3. Develop mobile apps for iOS devices (iPhone and/or iPad). (CIS165)
4. Use Objective-C and/or Swift language to solve coding problems/algorithms. (CIS165)
5. Create and instantiate custom classes with Object-oriented programming. (CIS263AA)
6. Develop applications that access, query, update and display stored data. (CIS263AA)
All information published is subject to change without notice. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information presented, but based on the dynamic nature of the curricular process, course and program information is subject to change.
Complete information for CCL - Information Technology: Android/iOS Programming can be found HERE
Please refer to the MCCCD CCTA website for official information on all programs.