Major Code: 5835
CIPS Code: 11.0501
Total Credits: 12
Students must earn a grade of "C" or better for all courses within the program. Students should consult with a Department Advisor / faculty member in arranging their schedules. ++ indicates any module/suffixed courses.
1. Transform images for use in web app interfaces. (CIS120DF)
2. Create layer masks, create clipping groups, add adjustment layers, and add multiple layer effects. (CIS120DF)
3. Create and optimize images for Web Production. (CIS120DF)
4. Implement and customize page layout with HTML and CSS. (CIS133DA)
7. Create and incorporate advanced web design features and enhancements (CIS233D+)
All information published is subject to change without notice. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information presented, but based on the dynamic nature of the curricular process, course and program information is subject to change.
Complete information for CCL - Web Application Development can be found HERE
Please refer to the MCCCD CCTA website for official information on all programs.