Major Code: 5159
CIPS Code: 11.0801
Total Credits: 18
Description: The Certificate of Completion (CCL) in Web Design is intended for those interested in designing and maintaining web pages for personal or small business use.
Students must earn a grade of "C" or better for all courses within the program. ++ indicates any suffixed courses.
|CIS120DC||Adobe Animate: Digital Animation||3|
|CIS120DF||Adobe Photoshop Level I: Digital Imaging (3) OR|
|CIS120AF||Computer Graphics: Adobe Photoshop: Level I (1) AND|
|CIS120BF||Computer Graphics: Adobe Photoshop: Level II (1) AND|
|CIS120CF||Computer Graphics: Adobe Photoshop: Level III (1)||3|
|CIS133DA||Internet/Web Development Level I||3|
|CIS166++||Any Web Scripting course(s)||3|
|CIS233DA||Internet/Web Development Level II||3|
1. Create and manipulate images and artwork. (CIS120DF, CIS120AF, CIS120BF, CIS120CF)
2. Apply basic animation techniques in the creation, manipulation, and editing of animation graphics. (CIS120DC)
3. Explain and use various Internet communication, resource discovery and information retrieval tools. (CIS133DA)
4. Design software for web sites, including client-side script and Common Gateway Interface (CGI) scripting. (CIS166++)
5. Design and create presentations using the World Wide Web authoring hypertext markup language (HTML). (CIS233DA)
6. Apply web development skills to electronic commerce. (CIS235)
All information published is subject to change without notice. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information presented, but based on the dynamic nature of the curricular process, course and program information is subject to change.
Complete information for CCL - Web Design can be found HERE
Please refer to the MCCCD CCTA website for official information on all programs.