Beginning February 21, 2018, Maricopa will cease issuing parking decals to students.
One standard District-wide employee decal will be developed to identify employee vehicles, which can be parked in any employee only lots. The following violations can be issued citations by College Police:
- Vehicles parked in employee-only areas without an employee decal.
- Vehicles parked in fire lane (red zones) restricted zones.
- Vehicles parked in prohibited areas (police parking only, short-term drop-off/delivery spaces).
- Vehicles parked in an identified disabled parking space without a placard or disabled license plate.
- Vehicles parked in other restricted areas such as electric vehicle charging spots.