South Mountain Community College Police coordinates all campus vehicle reservations utilizing 25Live online scheduling system.
Prior to making a vehicle reservation, an employee must complete/have the following items:
- Possession of a valid Arizona Driver’s License,
- Completion and passing the MCCCD Defensive Driving Course (click on MyCareer and select Employee Learn Center), and
- Motor Vehicle Review conducted by College Police.
Upon successful completion of the above requirements, an employee may proceed to make a vehicle reservation utilizing 25Live.
Local travel: All local travel vehicle reservations must be submitted 24-48 hours in advance in 25Live and a member of College Police will provide a confirmation notice via email.
Long Distance (travel outside of Maricopa County): All long distance vehicle reservations must be submitted 1-2 weeks in advance in 25Live and member of College Police will provide a confirmation notice via email.
The ten campus vehicles are noted under Locations tab in 25Live and searchable by keyword V-G; below are all the South Mountain Community College fleet vehicles available in 25Live:
- V-G-064CA: Chevy 2500 Express 12 passenger van
- V-G-237GZ: Ford Transit 7 passenger van
- V-G-364DK: Chevy 2500 Express 12 passenger van
- V-G-365DK: Chevy 2500 Express 12 passenger van
- V-G-366DK: Chevy 2500 Express 12 passenger van
- V-G-372DK: Chevy Venture 7 passenger van
- V-G-373DK: Chevy Venture 7 passenger van
- V-G-769GC: Ford E350XLT 12 passenger van
- V-G-786GT: Ford Fusion Hybrid SE 5 passenger car
- V-G-909HE: Ford Fusion Hybrid SE 5 passenger car
Vehicle keys and pouch bag must be picked-up, in person, at the College Police office, which is located in the Office Annex (OA) building prior to your departure. The vehicle pouch bag contains important information about vehicle insurance, safety, gasoline purchases, etc.
Upon your return to campus, please complete the following:
- Drivers need to refuel when the tank is 3/4 of a tank or less before they return the vehicle.
- Obtain printed receipt of fuel purchase made.
- Complete the required documentation in the vehicle pouch bag.
- Return the vehicle in the designated parking spots in the South Parking Lot.
- Return vehicle pouch bag and keys to College Police in the OA building.
If you have questions about vehicle reservations, please contact Tymecca Edney, in College Police Office at 602.243.8201 or via email: email@example.com.