Please note: Effective October 1, 2019, fleet/vehicle scheduling is transitioning from College Police to the Events and Fleet Services Office, FS-121, located inside the Facilities Services (FS) building. The FS building is adjacent to the MU and AR buildings and the Central Plant.
- Vehicle pouch/keys to be picked-up at College Police until September 30th.
- As of October 1st, vehicle pouch/keys to be picked-up in the Events and Fleet Services Office, FS-121, in the FS Building.
South Mountain Community College campus fleet/vehicle reservations utilizes the 25Live or 25Live Pro online scheduling system. (Effective October 7, 2019, MCCCD will be migrating from 25Live to 25Live Pro.)
Maricopa County Community College District Administrative Regulation 4.14 regulates our Motor Vehicle Usage.
PRE-VEHICLE REQUEST REQUIREMENTS
Prior to making a fleet/vehicle reservation, an SMCC employee must complete/have the following items:
- Possession of a valid Arizona Driver’s License.
- Completion of the MCCCD Driving Training online module and passing the quiz at the end of the training module with an 80% or higher. The MCCCD Driving Training online module is located in the Employee Portal at www.maricopa.edu and in the upper right corner click on Employees. Once in the Employee Portal, click on the Learn Center icon to access the online training module.
- Please print or scan and email a copy of the MCCCD Driving Training Certificate of Completion to the Events and Fleet Services Team (see below for contacts).
- Motor Vehicle Review Reports processed by the Events and Fleet Services Team.
VEHICLE ONLINE RESERVATIONS
- The campus fleet/vehicles are noted under the Locations tab in 25Live or 25Live Pro and searchable by keyword: V-G. The employee requested vehicle is subject to change, pending fleet maintenance, etc. We will provide the employee a fleet confirmation, with the assigned vehicle.
- Local travel (within Maricopa County): All local travel vehicle reservations must be submitted 24-48 hours in advance in 25Live or 25Live Pro.
- Long Distance (outside of Maricopa County): All long distance vehicle reservations must be submitted 1-2 weeks in advance in 25Live or 25Live Pro.
Below are the South Mountain Community College Fleet/Vehicles:
- V-G-609HS: Ford 350 Transit 12 passenger van
- V-G-237GZ: Ford Transit 7 passenger van
- V-G-364DK: Chevy 2500 Express 12 passenger van
- V-G-365DK: Chevy 2500 Express 12 passenger van
- V-G-366DK: Chevy 2500 Express 12 passenger van
- V-G-372DK: Chevy Venture 7 passenger van
- V-G-373DK: Chevy Venture 7 passenger van
- V-G-769GC: Ford E350XLT 12 passenger van
- V-G-786GT: Ford Fusion Hybrid SE 5 passenger car
- V-G-909HE: Ford Fusion Hybrid SE 5 passenger car
VEHICLE POUCH BAG/KEYS
- Vehicle pouch bag/keys to be picked-up, in-person, at College Police, until 9/30/19.
- Beginning 10/1/19, vehicle pouch bag/keys to be picked-up, in-person, from the the Events and Fleet Services Office. The Events and Fleet Services Office is located in the Facilities Services (FS) building in FS-121 (The FS building is adjacent to the AR, MU, and the Central Plant).
The fleet/vehicle pouch bag contains important information about fleet/vehicle insurance, safety procedures, gasoline purchases, fleet fuel card, etc.
Please note: All Saturday and Sunday vehicle pouch bag/keys must be picked-up on Friday before 4:00 pm.
VEHICLE RETURN PROCESS
Upon your return to campus, please complete the following:
- Drivers need to refuel the assigned vehicle when the tank is 3/4 of a tank or less.
- Obtain a printed receipt of fuel purchase made.
- Complete the required documentation in the vehicle pouch bag.
- Return the assigned vehicle in the designated parking spots in the South Parking Lot (South Parking Lot is adjacent to the Gym and SU building).
- Return vehicle pouch bag/keys to the Events and Fleet Services Office in the FS building. (The FS building is adjacent to the AR, MU, and Central Plant)
- The FS building is open Monday through Friday, 7:00 am to 4:00 pm. For after hours and weekends, there is a deposit box, outside of College Police, OA building, to return fleet/vehicle pouch bag/keys.
For more information or questions, please contact a member of Events & Fleet Services Team:
- Diana Daddo, Property Materials Specialist Senior, 602.872.776, email@example.com
- Don Jensen-Bobadilla, Program Analyst, 602.243.8169, firstname.lastname@example.org