South Mountain Community College campus fleet/vehicle reservations utilizes the 25Live online scheduling system. Vehicle pickup and return to be completed during the times located on this page.
Prior to making a vehicle reservation, an employee must complete/have the following items:
- Possession of a valid Arizona Driver’s License.
- Completion of the MCCCD Driving Training online module and passing the quiz at the end of the training module with an 80% or higher. The MCCCD Driving Training is located in the Employee Portal at www.maricopa.edu and in the upper right corner click on Employees. Once in the Employee Portal, click on the the Learn Center icon to access the online training module.
- Motor Vehicle Review conducted by College Police.
Upon successful completion of the above requirements, an employee may proceed to make a vehicle reservation utilizing 25Live.
Local travel: All local travel vehicle reservations must be submitted 24-48 hours in advance in 25Live and a member of College Police will provide a confirmation notice via email.
Long Distance (travel outside of Maricopa County): All long distance vehicle reservations must be submitted 1-2 weeks in advance in 25Live and member of College Police will provide a confirmation notice via email.
- V-G-609HS: Ford 350 Transit 12 passenger van
- V-G-237GZ: Ford Transit 7 passenger van
- V-G-364DK: Chevy 2500 Express 12 passenger van
- V-G-365DK: Chevy 2500 Express 12 passenger van
- V-G-366DK: Chevy 2500 Express 12 passenger van
- V-G-372DK: Chevy Venture 7 passenger van
- V-G-373DK: Chevy Venture 7 passenger van
- V-G-769GC: Ford E350XLT 12 passenger van
- V-G-786GT: Ford Fusion Hybrid SE 5 passenger car
- V-G-909HE: Ford Fusion Hybrid SE 5 passenger car
Vehicle keys and pouch bag must be picked-up, in person, at the College Police office, which is located in the Office Annex (OA) building (adjacent to the PAC and BE building) prior to your departure. The fleet/vehicle pouch bag contains important information about vehicle insurance, safety, gasoline purchases, etc.
Upon your return to campus, please complete the following:
- Drivers need to refuel when the tank is 3/4 of a tank or less before they return the vehicle.
- Obtain printed receipt of fuel purchase made.
- Complete the required documentation in the fleet/vehicle pouch bag.
- Return the fleet/vehicle in the designated parking spots are in the North Parking Lot (adjacent to the LS building).
- Return fleet/vehicle pouch bag and keys to College Police in the OA building. (adjacent to the PAC and BE building)
If you have questions about fleet/vehicle reservations, please contact Tymecca Edney, College Police, 602.243.8201, firstname.lastname@example.org or Don Jensen-Bobadilla, Administrative Services, 602.243.8169, email@example.com.