Follow the links below for detailed information and college policies about the specified topic:
- Discrimination Complaint Form for Students (Download)
- Discrimination Complaint Process for Students
- Discrimination Policy for Students
- Filing a Complaint: All of this information is provided on the Maricopa Community College website, the subsequent links will assist you in locating the specific information you may need.
- Non-discrimination Statement
- Public Safety
- Scholastic Standards
- Title IX & Preventing Sexual Harassment
- Student Conduct Code
- Student Right To Know
- Student Rights and Responsibilities
- Technology Resources
Need more information about any of these? Call the SMCC Student Development Office, at 602.243.8036.