Online and Hybrid Course Testing
Testing Services provides Faculty requested testing for students enrolled in Online or Hybrid Courses.
Online Course Testing and Hybrid Course Testing are administered at the following:
Technology Center, TC 243
South Mountain Community College
7050 South 24th Street Phoenix, AZ 85042
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Online and Hybrid Testing Schedule and Instructions
Tests are administered on a first come/first served basis by the following schedule:
Valid Photo ID & College Student ID# is required for all testing.
|MONDAY – THURSDAY|
|8:30 a.m.||All Tests May Begin|
|4:00 p.m.||Final ACCUPLACER Test May Begin|
|5:30 p.m.||Last Make-up/Online/Hybrid Test may begin|
|6:30 p.m.||All Tests Must Be Completed|
|9:00 a.m.||All Tests May Begin|
|12:00 p.m.||Final ACCUPLACER Test May Begin|
|1:30 p.m.||Last Make-up/Online/Hybrid Test may begin|
|2:30 p.m.||All Tests Must Be Completed|
Schedule is subject to change without notice.
Online and Hybrid Testing schedule is subject to change without notice.
Testing Center is closed on holidays, winter break, spring break and Fridays during the summer hours.
- How to take Tests for SMCC Students
- Help for Studying with Tutoring for SMCC Students
- Help for Test Anxiety with Counseling for SMCC Students
- On testing day, students must provide current photo identification.
- On testing day, students must also provide their 8 digit Maricopa student ID number.
- Breaks are not allowed during testing. If you leave, you will not be allowed to resume testing.
- Talking with other students is not allowed in the testing room.
- Children are not allowed in the Testing Center and may not be left unattended outside of the Testing Center.
- Testing Services does not accept or collect homework, tutoring logs or notes.
Unapproved items must be stored in Testing Center lockers or outside of the Testing Center.
Students are responsible for their personal possessions.
Unapproved items include the following:
- All electronic devices, including cell phones, calculators, and watches.
- All listening, communication, copying and photographic devices or laptops.
- Dictionaries, books, pamphlets or reference materials, textbooks, notes.
- Food and beverages, including water bottles, beverages; nicotine products.
- Head-coverings (unless worn as a religious requirement).
- Book-bags, purses, handbags or luggage; skateboards, and sunglasses.
- Any other unauthorized testing aids.
If you are discovered using unauthorized items or testing aids, displaying inappropriate behavior, or using inappropriate language, the staff will stop your testing session and the incident will be reported to your instructor and/or the appropriate official.