The Learning Division is pleased to announce the new Student Technology Support Line!
The Student Technology Support Team is standing by to assist students with their technology needs.
We understand taking classes online can present new challenges, and we are here to help. As students experience technical difficulties while attending online classes or doing course work, help is just a phone call away.
Call SMCC's Student Technology Support team at 602-243-8175
Hours of Operation:
Mon - Thu: 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
En Espanol: Mon-Thu, 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Things the Support Team Can Help With:
- MEID Passwords
- Web conferencing issues (WebEx, Zoom, etc)
- Respondus LockDown Browser
- Student email accounts
- WiFi / Internet access
Things the Support Team Can Not Help With:
- Personal technical issues (IT issues NOT related to your classes)
- Tutoring. For tutoring support, please visit this page
- Technical issues you're experiencing with classes at a different college