South Mountain Community College (SMCC) welcomes your application as an international student, and our staff will make every effort to assist you.
SMCC is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, which also accredits Arizona State University, University of Arizona, and Northern Arizona University, as well as more than 1,100 other colleges and universities.
SMCC is one of the ten Maricopa Community Colleges, which offer a wide variety of degree and certificate programs. We have transfer articulation agreements with public and private colleges and universities that enable seamless transfer to four-year institutions.
Why study in the United States at South Mountain Community College?
- Easy, open admission policies
- Wide selection of academic and technical programs
- Basic skill courses, including English as a Second Language
- Supportive learning environment with small classes
- Low-cost tuition
- Personal campus environment and family life atmosphere
- Excellent transfer record to four-year universities, such as nearby Arizona State University
- Free tutoring services