The Certificate of Completion (CCL) in Entrepreneurial Studies Level II program is designed to prepare students to acquire additional skills, tools and knowledge necessary for successful venture opportunities. A Certificate of Completion (CCL) in Entrepreneurial Studies Level I is also available and fully embedded in this program.
This pathway map will help you gain the expertise needed to:
- Explain entrepreneurship.
- Create planning activities required for the successful launch of a new venture.
- Identify venture opportunities.
- Evaluate feasibility of venture opportunities.
- Explore and evaluate funding opportunities.
- Create opportunities through innovation.
The following is the suggested course sequence by term. Please keep in mind:
- The course sequence is laid out by suggested term and may be affected when students enter the program at different times of the year.
- Initial course placement is determined by current district placement measures and/or completion of 100-200 level course and/or program requirements.
- Degree and transfer seeking students may be required to successfully complete a MCCCD First Year Experience Course (FYE) within the first two semesters at a MCCCD College. Courses include AAA/CPD150, AAA/CPD150AC, CPD104, and AAA115/CPD115. Course offerings will vary by college. See an academic, program, or faculty advisor for details.
- Students should meet with an academic advisor about any concerns that may affect course enrollment.
Full-time status is 12 credits to 18 credits per semester.
|EPS150||Introduction to Entrepreneurship||Critical course Gateway course||3|
|EPS160||New Venture Creation||2|
|GBS/HEC132||Personal and Family Financial Security||3|
|EPS162 or |
|Introduction to Social Entrepreneurship or Business Start-Up and Planning||2–3|
Students must earn a grade of "C" or better for all courses required within the program.
Course Sequence total credits may differ from the program information located on the MCCCD curriculum website due to program and system design.
View MCCCD’s program website for the Certificate of Completion in Entrepreneurial Studies Level II (http://aztransmac2.asu.edu/cgi-bin/WebObjects/MCCCD.woa/wa/freeForm?id=139037).
At Maricopa, we strive to provide you with accurate and current information about our degree and certificate offerings. Due to the dynamic nature of the curriculum process, course and program information is subject to change. As a result, the course list associated with this degree or certificate on this site does not represent a contract, nor does it guarantee course availability. If you are interested in pursuing this degree or certificate, we encourage you to meet with an advisor to discuss the requirements at your college for the appropriate catalog year.