The Certificate of Completion (CCL) in Entrepreneurial Studies Level II program is designed to prepare students to acquire additional skills, tools and knowledge necessary for successful venture opportunities. A Certificate of Completion (CCL) in Entrepreneurial Studies Level I is also available and fully embedded in this program.
DetailsImportant information you’ll need when applying for admission:
Students must earn a grade of C or better for all courses within the program.
This program replaces: CCL/5892 Business Micro Finance
- Explain entrepreneurship.(EPS150, EPS162)
- Create planning activities required for the successful launch of a new venture.(EPS161, EPS162, EPS195, MGT253)
- Identify venture opportunities.(EPS160, EPS180)
- Evaluate feasibility of venture opportunities.(EPS150, EPS160, EPS162, EPS165)
- Explore and evaluate funding opportunities.(GBS/HEC132, MGT253)
- Create opportunities through innovation.(EPS160, EPS180)
|Course #||Course Title||Credits|
|EPS150||Introduction to Entrepreneurship||3|
|EPS160||New Venture Creation||2|
|EPS162||Introduction to Social Entrepreneurship (3) OR|
|EPS195||Business Start-?Up and Planning (2) 2?-3|
|GBS/HEC132||Personal and Family Financial Security||3|
|EPS161||New Venture Law and Finance (3) OR|
|EPS180||Technology Business Planning (3)||3|
|EPS165||New Venture Feasibility Analysis||2|
|MGT253||Owning and Operating a Small Business||3|
At Maricopa, we strive to provide you with accurate and current information about our degree and certificate offerings. Due to the dynamic nature of the curriculum process, course and program information is subject to change. As a result, the course list associated with this degree or certificate on this site does not represent a contract, nor does it guarantee course availability. If you are interested in pursuing this degree or certificate, we encourage you to meet with an advisor to discuss the requirements at your college for the appropriate catalog year.