The Certificate of Completion (CCL) in Real Estate: Prelicense introduces students to the real estate profession. This program is designed to prepare students to meet the requirements to take the Arizona State Real Estate Salesperson's Exam. Emphasis will be placed on license laws, real and personal property, financing, purchasing, selling, renting, legal descriptions, rights and interests in property, ownership, contracts, real estate terminology and economics, investing in real estate, foreclosure, land use, and evaluation.
DetailsImportant information you’ll need when applying for admission:
This program is not eligible for Title IV Federal Financial Aid.
Students must earn a grade of C or better for each course listed in the program.
- Demonstrate knowledge of national and Arizona specific real estate laws, principles, and practices. (REA179, REA180, REA201)
- Apply effective communication skills in order to collaborate with a diverse population. (REA179, REA180, REA201)
- Utilize research and critical thinking skills to manage real estate transactions. (REA179, REA180, REA201)
- Demonstrate successful marketing techniques. (REA179, REA180, REA201)
- Prepare and negotiate purchase contracts. (REA290AH)
|Course #||Course Title||Credits|
|REA179||Real Estate Principles I (3) AND|
|REA180||Real Estate Principles II (3) OR|
|REA201||Real Estate Principles I and II (6)||6|
|REA290AH||Real Estate Seminar: Contract Writing||0.5|
At Maricopa, we strive to provide you with accurate and current information about our degree and certificate offerings. Due to the dynamic nature of the curriculum process, course and program information is subject to change. As a result, the course list associated with this degree or certificate on this site does not represent a contract, nor does it guarantee course availability. If you are interested in pursuing this degree or certificate, we encourage you to meet with an advisor to discuss the requirements at your college for the appropriate catalog year.