The Certificate of Completion (CCL) in Adobe Creative Suite in Business: Production Applications Specialist program is designed to develop proficiency with one of the professional Creative Suite software packages offered by Adobe. Developing skill with the software in this package provides useful tools for those interested in effective incorporation of video, audio and special effects in web pages and other applications. In addition to a second CCL focused on the Design and Web package in the Creative Suite family, there is also Adobe Creative Suite in Business: Master Suite Applications CCL available for students looking for a curriculum that covers the complete software collection.
This pathway map will help you gain the expertise needed to:
- Generate and modify digital images and graphics.
- Produce and modify vector graphics.
- Produce and modify interactive Flash media.
- Produce and edit video.
- Produce video special effects, and animations.
- Acquire and edit audio.
Successful completion of this certificate may lead to employment in a variety of different occupations and industries. Below are examples of related occupations with associated Arizona-based annual median wages* for this program. Education requirements vary for the occupations listed below, so you may need further education or degrees in order to qualify for some of these jobs and earn the related salaries. Please visit with an academic advisor and/or program director for additional information.
The following is the suggested course sequence by term. Please keep in mind:
- The course sequence is laid out by suggested term and may be affected when students enter the program at different times of the year.
- Initial course placement is determined by current district placement measures and/or completion of 100-200 level course and/or program requirements.
- Degree and transfer seeking students may be required to successfully complete a MCCCD First Year Experience Course (FYE) within the first two semesters at a MCCCD College. Courses include AAA/CPD150, AAA/CPD150AC, CPD104, and AAA115/CPD115. Course offerings will vary by college. See an academic, program, or faculty advisor for details.
- Students should meet with an academic advisor about any concerns that may affect course enrollment.
Full-time status is 12 credits to 18 credits per semester.
|CIS120DF||Introduction to Adobe Photoshop||RC||3|
|CIS120DB||Introduction to Adobe Illustrator||RC||3|
|CIS120DC||Introduction to Adobe Animate||RC||3|
|CIS120DA||Introduction to Adobe Premiere||RC||3|
|CIS120DL||Introduction to Adobe After Effects||Prerequisites: A grade of C or better in CIS120DA, or CIS120DK, or permission of Instructor.||RC||3|
|CIS120DO||Adobe Audition: Audio Editing||RC||3|
Students must earn a grade of "C" or better for all courses required within the program.
Course Sequence total credits may differ from the program information located on the MCCCD curriculum website due to program and system design.
View MCCCD’s curriculum website for the Certificate of Completion in Adobe Creative Suite in Business: Production Applications Specialist (http://aztransmac2.asu.edu/cgi-bin/WebObjects/MCCCD.woa/wa/freeForm?id=102692).
At Maricopa, we strive to provide you with accurate and current information about our degree and certificate offerings. Due to the dynamic nature of the curriculum process, course and program information is subject to change. As a result, the course list associated with this degree or certificate on this site does not represent a contract, nor does it guarantee course availability. If you are interested in pursuing this degree or certificate, we encourage you to meet with an advisor to discuss the requirements at your college for the appropriate catalog year.