Students must earn a grade of "C" or better for all courses within the program.
Students should consult with a Department Advisor / faculty member in arranging their schedules.
This program is not eligible for Title IV Federal Financial Aid.
|Course #||Course Title||Credits|
|CIS120DF||Adobe Photoshop Level I: Digital Imaging||3|
|CIS133DA||Internet/Web Development Level I||3|
|CIS233D+||Any Internet Web Development Level II course||3|
- Transform images for use in web app interfaces. (CIS120DF)
- Create layer masks, create clipping groups, add adjustment layers, and add multiple layer effects. (CIS120DF)
- Create and optimize images for Web Production. (CIS120DF)
- Implement and customize page layout with HTML and CSS. (CIS133DA)
- Integrate multimedia elements and enhance interactivity within web pages. (CIS133DA, CIS166AA)
- Create and incorporate advanced web design features and enhancements (CIS233D+)
At Maricopa, we strive to provide you with accurate information about this degree or certificate. However, the information above represents current requirements for the academic year and may change as the result of the curricular process. This course list does not represent a contract, nor does it guarantee course availability. If you are interested in pursuing this degree or certificate, we encourage you to meet with an advisor to discuss the requirements at your college for the appropriate catalog year.