Students must earn a grade of "C" or better for all courses within the program.
|Course #||Course Title||Credits|
|CIS120DC||Adobe Animate: Digital Animation||3|
|CIS120DF||Adobe Photoshop Level I: Digital Imaging||3|
|CIS133DA||Internet/Web Development Level I||3|
|CIS166++||Any Web Scripting course(s)||3|
|CIS233DA||Internet/Web Development Level II||3|
- Create and manipulate images and artwork. (CIS120DF)
- Apply basic animation techniques in the creation, manipulation, and editing of animation graphics. (CIS120DC)
- Explain and use various Internet communication, resource discovery and information retrieval tools. (CIS133DA)
- Design software for web sites, including client-side script and Common Gateway Interface (CGI) scripting. (CIS166++)
- Design and create presentations using the World Wide Web authoring hypertext markup language (HTML). (CIS233DA)
- Apply web development skills to electronic commerce. (CIS235)
At Maricopa, we strive to provide you with accurate information about this degree or certificate. However, the information above represents current requirements for the academic year and may change as the result of the curricular process. This course list does not represent a contract, nor does it guarantee course availability. If you are interested in pursuing this degree or certificate, we encourage you to meet with an advisor to discuss the requirements at your college for the appropriate catalog year.