South Mountain Community College will be hosting an in-person workshop to help Pascua Yaqui students get enrolled in the college and apply to the PYT Higher Education Assistance Program.
Workshops in June!
June 17, 22, and 24 | Hourly from 1 - 4 pm
SMCC Guadalupe Center,
9233 S Avenida del Yaqui.
Please bring the following documents:
- Photo ID
- Certificate of Indian Blood
- High School Diploma or GED
The team will assist students with the following application Items:
- Official Transcripts for any college or university attended.
- Degree Plan, DARS, SAPR, Advisement Check Sheet, or Advisement Report (Must be obtained from the student web portals and contain student's name and field of study/major consistent with application)
- Schedule of Classes
- Tuition Bill and Required Book Prices