Application Deadline is May 21, 2021
Looking for a STEMulating summer opportunity for a rising 7th, 8th and 9th grade student?
STEM: Science • Technology • Engineering • Mathematics – Focused on STEM this virtual summer camp provides two weeks (10 days) of structured activities. Each day exercises and instructional videos will be posted on the camp private YouTube channel. Campers will:
- Participate in virtual competitions to earn points and win prizes at the end of the program
- Use UTSC STEM box contents and household items to build basic robots and machines
- Learn about financial costing models using Legos (provided in the UTSC STEM box)
- Partake in activities that encourage independent learning and STEM exploration
- Access to the Internet - this camp is NOT a live stream
- An Internet enabled device - smartphone, tablet, or computer
- Daily activities and instructions will be posted on the camp YouTube channel
May 21, 2021. Students will be notified of acceptance upon receipt of application. Kits are available on a first come, first served basis. One STEM box per household.
Selected students are asked to pay $15 to secure their spot in the program. This program has been underwritten by the Gila River Indian Community, Phoenix AKArama Foundation, and South Mountain Community College.
The Gila River Indian Community, South Mountain Community College, and The Phoenix AKArama Foundation