Welcome to your Virtual New Student Orientation Experience
Greetings, New and Returning students to South Mountain Community College (SMCC).
No in-person New Student Orientation sessions are scheduled at this time, but staff are working remotely to help you in your enrollment process, and to prepare you for your first semester at SMCC.
Our Virtual Orientation experience is comprised of four parts:
- Complete the Pre-Orientation course (Located below)
- Complete your Field of Interest (FOI) course (Located below)
- Attend your Virtual Field of Interest (FOI) Advising and Registration Session
- Sign up information is within your FOI course below
- Complete New Student Orientation Canvas course
- Registration information is within your courses below
Learn about the specific programs and services that we have at SMCC to enhance your learning experience and meet individuals within your Field of Interest (FOI) team.