At the SMCC Recruitment and Outreach Office, our job is to answer every question that you might have about starting your college education with us—and make your transition to South Mountain Community College as smooth and hassle-free as possible.
When choosing a college, you want a quality education in a comfortable learning environment. SMCC represents the best of both worlds—creative and experienced instructors, working with you in small classrooms with plenty of opportunities for one-on-one teaching and learning.
We’ll also take time at the very beginning of your college career to let you assess your personal strengths—to find out what kinds of things you’re truly best at—which may well influence your career and degree choices.
At SMCC, you’ll find the classes you need offered at convenient times, as well as online.
Whether you’re seeking your Associate’s degree or picking up a few key classes for career advancement, we’ve got what you need!
Get Started Becoming a Cougar!
- Fill out our Request Information form! If you’re considering becoming an SMCC Cougar, complete our Information Request Form, and we’ll be in touch soon!
- Take a Campus Tour! For individuals and small groups, click here. For larger groups, click here.
- Start your application! If you're ready to start your SMCC application, click here.
- Join a "Get Admitted" Workshop! We can assist you 1-on-1 with the college application process!
- Get help with Financial Aid! Sign up for one of our FAFSA Completion Workshops.
- Skip the line! If you're coming onto campus to take care of anything enrollment related, be sure to use our Qless system to reserve your spot!
- Don't get bogged down! Our advisors can help you through the process!
- Cougar Day! Join us for a day of Motivation, Inspiration, College Admission Information, Food, Fun and Friends!
- Get ready for Day one and New Student Orientation!