Financial Aid Open Sessions
Due to the risk factors associated with the COVID-19 virus, in-person FAFSA workshops are canceled until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience.
We’re moving our Financial Aid Sessions and appointments online! You will have the opportunity to join SMCC Live FAFSA Q&A Sessions or schedule One-on-One FAFSA Appointments.
We can support you completing your FAFSA and your MCCCD To-Do Items.
SMCC Live FAFSA Q&A Sessions
One-On-One FAFSA Appointments
Schedule a virtual appointment.
To prepare for your virtual appointment or SMCC Live, please have the following items:
- Student ID, Driver's License or State ID
- Internet Connection
- Access to a laptop or desktop AND phone (iOS or Android)
- Download the Google Hangouts app (https://gsuite.google.com/products/meet/) app prior to our meeting
- Speakers and microphone
To complete your FAFSA please have the following:
- FSA ID (Please try logging into your account at: https://fsaid.ed.gov to ensure your password works or click the link to create an FSA for you and/or one of your parents.)
- Access to student and parent email account
- You and your parent(s) social security number (if applicable for parent)
- Your Alien Registration Number (if applicable)
- Your parent(s) date of birth
- Parent(s) month and year they were married/divorced/separated/widowed
- 2017 Federal Tax Returns (if enrolling for summer)
- 2018 Federal Tax Returns (the 2020-2021 FAFSA covers you for Fall 2020, Spring 2021 & Summer 2021)
- 2017 and/or 2018 W-2s (see above for the semester you're enrolling in)
- Records of untaxed income, if applicable
For questions regarding live sessions and general FAFSA, contact:
Financial Aid Outreach Specialist
The Maricopa Community Colleges Foundation is extending the Fall 2020 scholarship application deadline from April 20, 2020, to May 31, 2020 in light of public health concerns related to COVID-19.
Don’t miss the opportunity to apply for hundreds of scholarships with one application.
Learn about the application process, receive one-on-one support, and get assistance with writing your essays in one of our virtual workshops!
Schedule a One-on-One Appointment