The Maricopa Community College District has launched a new Covid-19 Website that is the resource hub for all MCCCD students and employees
- Health and safety information
- Student policies and services affected by COVID-19
- Employee policy updates (inc. forms and processes)
- Community basic needs resources and services
- Press releases and communications to students and employees
You can view the new site here: together.maricopa.edu
This is an evolving situation. Updates are available from:
South Mountain Community College is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for our students, staff, and community members. SMCC, which is one of the 10 colleges in the Maricopa County Community College District, is working with federal, state and District partners to monitor the COVID-19 situation and the recommended protocols to prevent the spread. The Maricopa County Public Health Department (MCPHD) is regularly updating its website with the number of cases.
This page is not intended to be all-encompassing and should not be considered as medical or legal advice. In all instances, you should consult with a relevant expert for guidance specific to your circumstances.