Welcome to the Fall Semester!
Please see below for information about the services offered by the Learning Resource Centers this fall
Hours of Operation: Mon-Thu 8AM-5PM
Services offered: Study space, computer use, black and white printing and calculator rentals
Calculator rentals begin at 9am Mon-Thu
Hours of Operation: Mon-Thu 8AM-3PM, Sat 10AM-3PM
Services offered: Study space, computer use with webcam support, black and white printing and drop-in tutoring
Hours of Operation: Mon-Thu 3PM-10PM, Sun 2PM-6PM
Steps to Get Online Tutoring:
- Students will sign in to the LSS system: https://apps.southmountaincc.edu/tutoringsignin/default.aspx
- You will need to use your MEID and password to access our tutors.
- You will need to choose the reason for the visit and click sign in.
- Once we see your request on our end we will invite you to a Google Meet or GoBoard session. These invites will be sent to you student email accounts. There will also be a phone number to call into if you do not have a camera for the meet request.
Guidelines for Students:
- Have the assignment instructions and/or syllabus at the top of your page, ready to screen share.
- Some session will include more than one person and we ask for proper etiquette when addressing staff and others
- We understand that this may not be your preferred way of seeking support but we promise our best efforts to assist you.
- If you have limited access to technology please let us know and we will do our best to help you. Which may include other Google platforms like google docs or sheets.
What we can assist with: Concept review, Exam preparation, Lab reports, Math, Chemistry, Biology, CIS, Excel
What we do not assist with: Exams/Quizzes, non-SMCC homework, legal/personal assistance