Admissions, Registration, and Records
Current Hours of Service:
The Fall Term starts August 20 - get enrolled now!
We're here to help, in-person and online!
Monday through Thursday | 8am – 6pm
Friday |10am – 5pm
Also! Saturday hours August 13 and 20 | 9am – 1 pm
Admissions, Registration, and Records oversees important parts of your student experience at South Mountain Community College, from admissions to graduation. We manage the following:
- General Document Upload Form
- Unofficial and Official Transcript Requests
- Admission for International Students
Remember… Learning Begins Day One!
- Late registration for classes is NOT permitted. No student may enroll in a class after that class has already begun.
- Open classes are available for enrollment online via your Student Center until 11:59 p.m. the day before the first class session.
- Registration in person or by phone must be made prior to the first class meeting.
- Students may not attend a class if they are not officially enrolled in that class.