Come Explore the exciting career field of Forensic Science!
New for the Fall of 2023: Forensic Science, offering an introduction into the world of solving crime through scientific investigations.
You’ll learn from faculty with more than 26 years of forensic DNA analysis experience, and experience working with agencies such as Arizona Department of Public Safety Crime Laboratory and the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
The New Forensic Science CCL will introduce topics such as:
- Crime scene processing and types of evidence routinely encountered
- Basic forensic science terminology as it relates to the physical and chemical properties of evidence
- Forensic soil analysis and how it is used to solve crimes
- Hair and fiber analysis will be discussed
- Paint and glass analysis
- Fingerprint analysis
- Footprint and tire evidence examination.
- And more!
Whether you’re looking to pursue a field in Criminal Justice, or just a fan of forensic science TV shows and podcasts, join us for an introduction into this fascinating and important career field!