Maricopa Foundation Scholarship
- Navigate to the application portal.
- Click on the SIGN IN box.
- Sign in with your MEID and Password. If you do not know or need to reset your MEID or Password visit: https://admissions.maricopa.edu/ID/Reactivate/.
- Fill out the application and click the finish and submit button to complete the application.
- Sign in weekly to complete follow-ups if prompted.
- Award notifications will be sent to your student Gmail account.
- Any Maricopa Community College student is encouraged to apply, including clock and credit hour students, as well as students paying out-of-state tuition.
- If you do not have a GPA with a Maricopa College yet, list your High School GPA.
- Hundreds of scholarships, one application! Applications are applied to scholarships based on student answers.
- The FAFSA is not required to be considered for scholarships." "ESSAY WRITING TIPS:
- Be positive- Be truthful- Be descriptive.
- Reflect on your life goals and career aspirations.
- Share your unique story.
- Use Word to check for spelling errors.
- Have a friend or family member proofread your paragraph for grammatical errors.
- Take advantage of your College writing center.
For more information, contact the Maricopa Community Colleges Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org