Welcome to South Mountain Community College!
The role of Human Resources is to provide knowledge, counsel, and services to help the Maricopa Community Colleges District attract, develop, and retain a talented, diverse workforce.
- We work collaboratively and share ideas to provide seamless and consistent customer service.
- We foster relationships built on trust by delivering consistent customer resolutions that inspire confidence and credibility.
- We are accountable to ethically utilize our resources in an efficient and effective manner.
- We embrace and promote an inclusive environment where everyone is treated with fairness and respect.
- We encourage innovation and creativity through an open exchange of ideas, progressive thinking and responsible risk taking.
- We demonstrate and advocate for value added personal and professional development.
7050 S 24th St
Phoenix, AZ 85042-5806
Fall/Spring Hours of Operation
Mon - Fri: 8am - 5pm
Summer Hour of Operation:
Mon - Thu: 7am - 6pm