Arizona State University
With multiple campuses to choose from and over 300 programs, ASU offers an abundance of choices. By starting at SMCC to get your associate degree and transferring to ASU to finish your bachelor’s degree, you can decrease the cost of college substantially.
Benefits of transferring to ASU:
- Guaranteed admission, when MyPath2ASU® requirements are met
- Specific scholarships available for transfer students who complete an associate degree
- Access to transfer advising at our 24th Street and Baseline Campus
Transferring from South Mountain Community College to Arizona State University can be a smooth process. We offer online webinars to help you learn more about getting started at ASU.
As a Maricopa student, you have a few ways to earn your bachelor’s degree at ASU. Find what works best for you and we'll help you plan your path.
Connect with an ASU Representative
ASU Transfer Representative (On-campus) - Sam Ortiz
- Email: email@example.com (preferred)
- Phone: (480) 965-7768
- Appointments: https://calendly.com/sam-ortiz (preferred)
ASU Veterans Representative (On-campus) - John McGuire
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred)
- Phone: (602) 496-5453
- Appointments: https://calendly.com/john-mcguirejr (preferred)
ASU Online Enrollment Coach (Fully online ASU degree)
- Email: EnrollmentOnline@asu.edu
- Phone: 844-353-7953