Are you a current student or want to attend one of our 10 Maricopa Community Colleges and need financial help? We have fantastic news! If you’re a Phoenix resident, the City of Phoenix is ready to assist eligible students through its Phoenix Promise Program, which has $5 million to distribute to those in need. Apply now and you might qualify for scholarships and student support to help fund your education starting with the Spring 2023 semester up through Spring 2025!
- Current City of Phoenix residents who qualify for AZ resident tuition.
- Students enrolling in a minimum of 6 credit hours per semester at ANY Maricopa Community College.
- Students enrolled in credit programs leading to a 2-year or 4-year degree.
- Those who show financial need.
- Current and prospective Maricopa Community Colleges students who have graduated from high school or obtained a state-accredited GED credential