Looking to get Admitted to South Mountain Community College?
Click on the option that best applies to you: (Drop down menu with instructions?)
- Start your application! If you're ready to start your SMCC application, click here to complete your application online.
- Join a "Get Admitted" Workshop! If you would like assistance with the application process or have additional questions, we can assist you 1-on-1 with the college application process!
- If you have created an account at another college and want to be enrolled at SMCC, you will need to head to our Get Admitted webpage and click on returning student. You will need your MEID and password in order to access the application.”
- Forgot your MEID?
- Forgot your Password?
- Need help? Call the Contact Center at 602-832-8000
- Once you have submitted your SMCC application, it will take approximately 24-48 hours to process and reflect on your account
If you are a current university student, or have graduated with your degree from a college that is not an MCCCD college, you will need to follow the following steps:
- Head to our Admissions Page and click on New Student
- Once your Admissions application has been submitted and encounter the Determine Placement you will have to submit an official college transcript
- (Official College Transcripts can only be sent by the Admission Office of your college. No walk in or emailed transcripts will be accepted.)
- Transcripts take approximately 2-4 weeks to process. Tims vary depending on time of year.
- Once you have received confirmation that your transcript has been accepted and evaluated, you will need to speak to an academic advisor.
- Once you have your classes from your advisor, you can enroll via your student center
- Tuition is due 20 days prior to the start of the semester. If you register less than 20 days before the start of the semester, your tuition is due the same day. If you do not pay the balance of your tuition and fees on time, you are at risk of being dropped from your classes for nonpayment. To check the due date of your tuition and fees, go to your Online Student Center at my.maricopa.edu. Explore your paying for college options below.