The SMCC Organizational Effectiveness and Technology Division (OE & T) is responsible for several areas critical to the general operations of the college, including many behind-the-scenes functions that are vital to providing an effective and supportive learning environment for our students and a productive work environment for our employees. The Vice President of Organizational Effectiveness & Technology has oversight for the following departments at South Mountain Community College:
- Technology Support Services, responsible for the management of the college’s computer and technology resources.
- College Business Services, responsible for the college’s financial operations, cashiering, purchasing, property, assets, capital inventory, and budget oversight, third-party vendors such as the bookstore, copy center, and food services.
- Facilities Services, responsible for oversight and development of new facilities on campus, as well as maintenance and use of existing buildings.
- College Public Safety, responsible for the health, safety, and compliance of our college community. This office also reports directly to the Maricopa Community College District.
The Vice President of Organizational Effectiveness and Technology provides direct leadership for the following areas:
- Student Business Services (Cashiers)
- College Business Services (Fiscal Services/Budget)
- College Police
- Facilities Services (Maintenance & Operations)
- Facilities Reservations & Scheduling
- Property Control & Receiving
- Technology Support Services (Help Desk)
Organizational Effectiveness & Technology Leadership
- Timothy Budworth, Associate Vice President of Information Technology
- David Bannenberg, Interim Facilities Director
- Mark McCain, Director, College Business Services
Have a Question?
Dr. Janet Ortega
Vice President of Organizational Effectiveness & Technology
Administrative Specialist Senior
Location: Business Education Building, BE153