Please contact: email@example.com
Looking to get all you can out of your college experience? One way to “climb higher” at South Mountain is to participate in our Honors Program.
The Honors Program provides opportunities for students and faculty to engage in stimulating and challenging classes and intellectual activities throughout the semester.
Honors Program students also qualify for scholarships and achievement awards, take part in special events, and receive special recognition upon graduation.
Our Honors Program is open to all recent high school graduates and continuing students who meet the eligibility criteria.
Take the challenge and join our Honors Program!
There are many benefits of participating in SMCC’s Honors Program. Here are just a few of the opportunities available to our honors students:
- Complete in-depth academic research
- Take classes with like-minded individuals
- Attend lectures and conferences
- Participate in campus and community activities
- Receive honors credit on their college transcript
- Eligibility for special scholarships and recommendations
Graduating Honors students may also be eligible to receive an “Honors Program Graduate” medallion and receive special recognition in the commencement program if they complete 15 credits of Honors classes and have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher.