You may have a need to obtain a copy of your courses taken at South Mountain Community College. Official transcripts are $5.00 each and contain the coursework from all Maricopa Community Colleges. Transcripts sent to a Maricopa Community College and all unofficial transcripts are free!
Note: If you have a financial hold on your record at any Maricopa Community College, your transcript request will not be processed.
Please allow up to 48 hours processing time for financial holds to be removed after the required payment has been submitted.
There Are Three Ways to Access Your Official Transcript Online
- Log in to your Online Student Center using your MEID and Password
- Click on the Academic Records tile
- Click on the Official Transcripts link on the left side of the page (read the information on the page carefully before proceeding with your request)
- Click the blue bar labeled Transfer to Transcript Request Service to access the order form
- You will be redirected to the Parchment site for transcript ordering services — be sure to read the “Information from Maricopa County Community College District” section before beginning your order
- Log in to MyInfo using your MEID and Password
- If there is a hold on your account, there will be a message at the top of the page notifying you of the hold and the Official Transcripts button will be disabled; to view your holds, click on the Holds link for more information (contact your Registrar’s office if you need additional assistance)
- Go to the Transcripts page
- From here, you will be able to view your Unofficial Transcript and request your Official Transcript; you may print your Unofficial Transcript or click on the Official Transcripts button to see a message informing you of the redirect — click OK
- You will be redirected to the Parchment website for Transcript Ordering Services — be sure to read the “Information from Maricopa County Community College District” section before beginning your order
Official transcripts for Maricopa Community Colleges students may be ordered online directly through our partner, Parchment. Using the link below will not require you to sign-in to your Student Center or myinfo.maricopa.edu page, but you will still be required to provide your Student ID, social security number, or MEID.
- Go to the Parchment website
- The Transcript Ordering Services page will appear — be sure to read the “Information from Maricopa County Community College District” section before beginning your order
- You will be required to enter one of the following:
- MEID (3-5 letters, followed by 5-7 numbers)
- Student ID Number (8-digit number starting with a 3; for example: 30012345)
- Social Security Number (SSN)
Note: If you do not know your Student ID or MEID, click here for assistance in accessing your account and resetting your password.