Enrollment Services oversees important parts of your student experience at South Mountain Community College, from admissions to graduation. We manage the following:
- Admission to South Mountain Community College
- Course Registration
- Unofficial and Official Transcript Requests
- Enrollment verification
- Admission for International Students
Remember… Learning Begins Day One!
- Late registration for classes is NOT permitted. No student may enroll in a class after that class has already begun.
- Open classes are available for enrollment online via your Student Center at my.maricopa.edu until 11:59 p.m. the day before the first class session.
- Registration in person or by phone must be made prior to the first class meeting.
- Students may not attend a class if they are not officially enrolled in that class.
Fall 2019 Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Closed Saturdays and Sundays
*In order to assist you best, please send any email correspondence from your MEID@maricopa.edu email address.