eLearning Student Success
- Find your MEID and set your password
- Activate your Maricopa email (Gmail)
- Forward your Maricopa email (Gmail)
There are several resources available for student Canvas support that can be found below and at the Canvas Support Website.
- Self-Help Guides
The Canvas Student Guides are available to users for self-service. They include step-by-step instructions organized by feature and video guides are also available.
- 24x7 Toll Free Support Line
Students may contact the 24x7 Toll Free Support Line at 888-994-4433 for basic Canvas questions. When needed support requests will be escalated to the Campus Canvas Support Team.
- Live Chat with Maricopa's Canvas Technical Support
Students may use the live, online chat feature, 24/7 Technical Help Live Chat, for support. It is important to provide the correct campus and section number (five-digit number) of the Canvas course for troubleshooting.
- Submit an Online Helpdesk Ticket
Students may use the helpdesk ticketing system, 24/7 Online Helpdesk Ticket, for support. It is important to provide the correct campus and section number (five-digit number) of the Canvas course for troubleshooting. Canvas FAQ
- The Canvas FAQ page contains answers to commonly asked questions about Canvas.
Canvas Support Quick Links
Below is a list of how to's and guides on basic Canvas skills that will help you get started in your courses. You can also find further help and information on Maricopa's Canvas Support.
Are you brand new to Canvas? Consider enrolling in the Getting Started with Canvas Student Orientation and earn a digital badge for completion.
- Canvas Overview (video)
- Navigate the Canvas menus and access a Course
- Edit Your Profile (add a picture)
- Access your Messages
- Choose when and where to get your notifications
- Receive grades and announcements on your cell phone
- Receive grades and announcements on Twitter
- Assignments Overview (video)
- Assignments Submissions (video)
- Find an assignment
- Upload a file, text entry, website URL or Google Doc
- Upload a media (audio/video) file
- Submit a Turnitin Assignment (video)
- Communication Overview (video)
- Access the Conversations Inbox
- Find my unread messages in Conversations
- Send a private message to my instructor
- Send a private message to an individual
- Send a message to multiple individuals
- Start a Conversation with a Student Group
- How do I attach a file to a message
- How do I attach a media comment to my message